Busco - DIGITAL MARKETING DEVELOPER
We are a world leader in manufacturing sector, with +10.000 in 50 countries. We distribute high quality products with a recognized brand through professional dealers and retail channel.
For participating in our consistent growth project, based on innovation a digital transformation and to strengthen our digital strategy we are looking for a:
DIGITAL MARKETING DEVELOPER
Reporting to Marketing Director, he/she will have full responsibility on scoping and setting for our digital global platform and digital tools to contribute to the evolution to a new business model into a digital environment.
He/she will collaborate with the group product manager, communication and offline manager and the Agency of marketing and communication, coordinating with the corporative global team e-business.
Description of main roles and responsibilities:
• Development of a global online strategy in Spain.
• Design and develop digital marketing communication campaigns aligned with the marketing plan strategy.
• Manage the digital platform of the company: End user website, professional website and online shop.
• Digital projects and tools management.
• Develop the digital presence in the market (Social Media tools, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube…) and build multichannel capabilities.
• Create and develop the web analytics platform strategy. (Social Listening tools).
• Optimization online campaigns and visibility on the online market.
• Identification of new and development of existing business opportunities-
• Analyze the KPIS of online business (web traffic, campaigns results, consumer demand and preferences…)
• Continuous analysis of the competition and innovation in digital media.
A first-class company for people: great values, you will find an open, flexible, professional and friendly environment.
A position with autonomy and responsibility: we expect you to involve and challenge digital activities, playing an active role in local team and implicate in digital and e-business international team.
Degree on Marketing/advertising and or Public relations/ Business administration and management. Master of Digital Marketing will be positively valued.
Minimum 3 years’ experience of digital marketing development.
Excellent analysis and planning skills, with strategic view and capability to adapt it into action plans.
Used to work goals oriented with dynamism, time management, ad high responsibility
Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate at all levels with colleagues in a dynamic team work immersed in a changing environment.
Excellent interpersonal communication skills easy to get along with, persuasive and flexible.
We offer the opportunity to get a complete business overview and to participate into an international company with highly developed management tools.
Ubicación:Madrid - Spain
Ponte en contacto con el responsableEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teléfono: (+34) 91 310 14 18