What to do after you start your business
Congratulations for starting a business!
But what is next?
- Choose a name identifying what you do. Also, the name help potential customers to find you easier.
For example: Star events. it means you are engage in designing events such as birthdays, weddings, etc.
Sofia Floral Designs. It means you do floral arrangements for any occasion.
- Create a sales pitch. Who you are, what you do, and why you are the best. It cannot take more than 1 minute to explain to people.
For example: Champions Sports Films records sports games and create highlight recruiting reels to help players. Players send this reels to coaches to open doors for an opportunity for scholarships.
- Choose the legal structure to protect your personal assets from sues by customers
In USA, you have several option pros and cons. The most common are Corporation or LLC
- Work in your branding. It means logo for business cards and social media such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube. Professional services such as Fivver.com can help you to create the branding and any other visual help you need for your business.
- Create a professional website using DIY software creators such as WIX.com, squarespace.com, or Weebly.com are my favorites or hire the services of professionals in Fivver.com.
- Create business accounts in Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok) and link all of them to post once in all of them.
- Create a business profile in google my business in order for your business to appear in maps. This is the way in USA.
- Learn how to create a PIXEL for Facebook business page and insert that PIXEL in your website. Why? That PIXEL will allow you to make Facebook ads to all those people who visit your website. It is called Remarketing.